Let’s take a closer look at the new discount opportunities for Amazon Prime members.
How to Save at Whole Foods Market with Amazon Prime
Starting June 27, 2018, Amazon’s Whole Foods Market discount for Prime members is available in all Whole Foods stores across the country.
Prime members will score an extra 10% off hundreds of sale items and get exclusive weekly discounts on select items storewide. They’ll also score these savings when they have their groceries delivered to their homes via Prime Now. (This service is currently available in select cities and promises free two-hour delivery on orders over $35.)
Eligible Prime members can also receive 5% cash back at Whole Foods Market when they use their Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card.
Whole Foods Market will prominently display weekly Prime member deals with color-coded sale signs. Blue signs represent offers only available to Prime members. Yellow signs identify sale items that are eligible for the additional 10% discount. These savings will also be advertised through email and on the Whole Foods Market mobile app.
This week, Prime members can enjoy the following deals in addition to saving an extra 10% on sale items:
- Baby back pork ribs, animal welfare rated and no antibiotics, $4.99/lb., save $5/lb.
- Sockeye salmon, wild caught Marine Stewardship Council-certified, $13.99/lb., save $6/lb.
- Organic red cherries, $3.99/lb., save $2/lb.
- Organic yellow peaches, $1.99/lb., save $2/lb.
- Mochi ice cream, including flavors like chocolate, salted caramel, and green tea, self-serve, 5/$5
- All bulk items, including favorites like nuts, granola, dried fruit, and hundreds more, 25 percent off
- Organic Honest Lemonade, 32 oz., 2/$3
- Plus an additional 10 percent off hundreds of sale items throughout the store
How Does It Work?
Ready to start saving? Download the Whole Foods Market app, sign in with your Amazon account and then scan the app’s QR code at checkout. (You can also just provide the phone number associated with your Prime account at the register instead.)
While the entire program is limited to Amazon Prime customers, you can always share your Prime benefits with one other adult and up to four teenagers (13-17 years old) in your household.
Is the Whole Foods/Amazon Prime Discount Available Where I Live?
Yes! Every Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 store is now offering exclusive savings for Amazon Prime members.
Try Amazon Prime for Free
New members can try Amazon Prime free of charge for 30 days. In addition to the Whole Foods Market discount, Prime members enjoy perks like fast, free delivery on over 100 million items on Amazon.com, unlimited streaming of thousands of popular movies and TV shows at no extra cost with Prime Video and ad-free streaming of over 2 million songs with Prime Music.
Slickdeals is the leading crowdsourced shopping platform:
- Slickdeals strives to offer a comprehensive coverage of the best coupons, promo codes and promotions for thousands of different stores like Whole Foods Market. We have a dedicated team that works around the clock to find, post and verify the offers we present to consumers.
- In the last 20 years, Slickdeals has saved online shoppers over $6.8 billion.
- We have 11 million active savvy shoppers, you can join our community by signing up.
- Slickdeals is the eighth largest online shopping destination in the U.S
- Download our Slickdeals chrome extension, get the best prices and auto apply coupons.
- Get great savings and deals at your fingertips by downloading our Slickdeals Mobile App on iOS or Android.
|1||Save $10 Off Online Orders $50+ with Promo Code||Ongoing|
|2||Whole Foods Market Coupons and Promo Codes for March||Ongoing|
|3||Prime Members: Get Free 2 Hour Delivery||Ongoing|
|4||Exclusive Deals & Offers w/ Email Sign Up||Ongoing|
|5||Get $150 Gift Card Upon Approval with Prime||Ongoing|