Slickdeals Shopping Tips
Regular discounts, sales and coupons make shopping at CVS an affordable way to stock up on everyday essentials. Whether you’re just picking up a prescription at the CVS pharmacy, taking advantage of the CVS passport photo printing service, or simply grabbing a new tube of toothpaste, you’ll find lots of CVS coupons and other ways to save right here. Check back frequently for the best CVS deals this week.
How to Use CVS Coupons
- Complete your order and go to the checkout page.
- Enter your CVS.com coupon into the “Coupon Code” box on the right side of the screen, just above the subtotal.
- Click “Apply” and your discount will be applied to the order total.
- 🏆 A Rewards Program: Sign up for the CVS rewards program, ExtraCare. This free program allows you to earn 2% back on most CVS purchases in the form of ExtraBucks (though CVS Minute Clinic and pharmacy purchases are excluded.
- 🤑 A Lot of Coupons: Look for coupons, but especially CVS photo coupon codes, which may offer up to 50% off your CVS photo printing services. Other coupons offer discounts in the range of 30% off sitewide.
- 🚘 Curbside Pickup: This service allows you to order ahead of time and just pick up your items curbside for free. Plus, new users can almost always find a deal on their first order, such as $10 off your first Curbside Pickup order of $15 or more.
- 🩺 Go-To Spot for Vaccines: You can get vaccinations, treatment for common illnesses, such as strep throat or ear infections, as well as treatment for minor wounds and injuries. They even offer discounts on certain services, like routine physicals. The CVS clinics do take insurance and they even offer blood work. Plus, you’ll find many CVS MinuteClinic hours include weekend availability, so you can get the care you need when your regular doctor is closed.
- 🥞 Stackable Coupons: Stack those coupons! Savvy shoppers look for CVS coupon matchups, which is when you use one store coupon and one manufacturer coupon on the same item. Taking advantage of this little trick could mean big savings on certain items.
What Does CVS Stand For?
While most people know of CVS Pharmacy, you may not know that it originally stood for Consumer Value Stores. Just going to show that CVS has always stood for affordable prices.
While there are some 24-hour CVS locations, you’ll need to check your local store to find out what time your local CVS Pharmacy closes. Use their Store Locator page to get the phone number and store hours of the CVS nearest you.
|Up to 90% Off - Add 60% Off Code to Sale Books, Canvas, Wall, & More
|Get Free CVS Pickup
|Extra Savings with ExtraCare
|Join CarePass for $5/Month
|Get Free Shipping on Orders $35+