Udacity provides online educational courses mainly in the fields of computer science and data science. They offer Nanodegree programs partnered with industry leaders and experts in a variety of disciplines such as artificial intelligence, cloud computing, and digital marketing. Their content offerings also include executive training for corporations, providing them with a skilled workforce that's relevant in today's digital era.
- Enroll for a Nanodegree. By enrolling in Udacity's nanodegree programs, you have to pay a monthly fee. You could save money by finishing the courses quicker. The quicker you finish, the less money you’ll have to pay.
- Apply for a scholarship. Udacity often partners with tech companies to offer scholarships to students. This could be a great way to save money on their courses.
- Audit the course for free. If you're only interested in learning and don't really care about the certification, you can audit most of the courses for free.
- Consider enrolling for free courses. Udacity also offers free courses. You can learn a subject without having to pay anything. It's a cost-effective option for those who are on a tight budget.
- Cancel within the refund period. If you think the course is not for you, Udacity's refund policy allows you to cancel a course within the refund period. This way, you won't lose any money on a course that isn't right for you.
|Udacity Coupons and Promo Codes for March
|Subscribe Email Sign-up & Take Exclusive Deals
|Learn About Data Structures and Algorithms In Python
|Read How to Master The Most Popular Programming Language In The World
|Explore Robotics Software Engineer Programme