- Verizon Up: Verizon Up is the rewards program that gives you unique rewards, extras and perks for being a Verizon customer. Points are earned each month when you pay your bill. The points can then be redeemed for various rewards such as devices, accessories, or gift cards.
- Discounts for employees and students: If you are a student or employed by a company that is partnered with Verizon, you can take advantage of the discounts that are available to you. This may mean reduced rate plans, discounts on devices, or other special deals.
- Refer a friend program: With the Refer a Friend program, you earn up to $100 per friend who joins Verizon. The friend also gets a $50 credit. The more friends you refer, the more you can earn.
- Trading in an old device: Verizon offers a trade-in program where you can exchange your old device for a Verizon gift card or account credit which you can use towards your next device, accessory or bill.
- Using AutoPay: With AutoPay, you can save up to $10 per month on select Verizon accounts. Just set it up and forget it while benefiting from the consistent savings.
- Discounts for military personnel and Veterans: Military personnel, Veterans and their family can enroll in Verizon's military discount program. They may be eligible for a monthly service discount, and a discount on select accessories.
- Renting instead of buying equipments: Renting equipment, like a Fios Quantum Gateway Router, instead of buying can also lead to savings.
|Verizon Wireless Rewards Program Coupons and Promo Codes for March
|Get Exclusive Deals & Coupons with Email Sign Up
|Get Free iPhone 13 with Unlimited Plan