United Airlines is your bridge to the world. It flies to dozens of cities in the U.S. and services countries around the globe. Whether you're traveling to Europe for vacation or Asia to seal a business deal, United Airlines gets you where you need to be. Check out its travel information page to find out more about carry-on baggage, traveling with a pet and more.
The carrier has several ways to let you be frugal with flights, including United Airlines coupons and tons of flight deals—so go ahead and make that reservation. To save even more, enroll in the Mileage Plus loyalty program and look for discounted flights on the Deals page.
Hit the United Airlines Deals Page
The United Airlines Deals page gives you access to tons of offers. Here's a bit of information about a few of the section's money-saving categories.
- Explore Special Offers for the latest promotions and limited-time sales
- Hit the Car Rental Offers page to learn more about earning airline points for car rentals
- Navigate to Vacation Packages for great United Airlines offers on flight, hotel and car rental combinations
- Shop Popular Destinations for United Airlines sales on flights to the carrier's most dynamic locations
Enroll in Veterans Advantage to Save 5% on Flights
The airline has a special savings program for the military called Veterans Advantage. You'll need to be a Mileage Plus member to participate. Veterans Advantage members get an extra 5% United Airlines discount when purchasing online tickets. Make sure to check the details as the company excludes certain fares and routes from this United Airlines offer.
Become a Mileage Plus Member
Mileage Plus is United's frequent flyer program. Once you create an account, you'll start racking up points every time you fly. The plan has several levels of membership—the more points you earn the better your benefits. Read on to review a few of the most attractive perks included in the program.
- Free Economy Plus upgrades
- Free access to preferred seating when booking
- Priority check-in, boarding and baggage handling
- Complimentary Hertz President's Circle status
- Points for purchases at participating partners, including restaurants and Mercedes-Benz
- Golf-related benefits including entry to TPC Network golf courses and discounted cart rentals
Earn Points When You Shop With a United Mileage Plus Credit Card
The airline partners with Chase to bring you several points-earning credit cards. The terms and conditions for each card vary, making it easy for you to pick an option that works best with your travel and financial needs. No matter what card you pick, you'll earn points on all your purchases and snag other goodies along the way. Below are some of the credit card options available.
- United Mileage Explorer Card
- United TravelBank
- Mileage Plus Club
United Airlines Contact Information
If you have a question about booking a one-way flight or need to know how to apply a United Airlines promo code, the company has customer service agents who can help. Head to the Contact Us page for an extensive list of contact options.
|Europe Adventures: Earn 10,000 Bonus Miles on 6+ Nights Stay
|United.com Coupons and Promo Codes for February
|United App: Save 5% on Flights For 18 to 23 Year Olds
|Veterans Advantage: Get 5% Off Tickets For United & United Express
|Get Special MileagePlus Deals and Offers For Exclusive Members