Steam is an entertainment platform that gives you access to hundreds of video games. It offers access to thousands of games and links you to an engaged community of fellow gamers. The platform is available for PCs, Macs and computers running Linux. You can even access Steam from your television or mobile device.
Steam is all about the sales, which is a big advantage of Steam over traditional consoles. If you can be patient, you’ll save a huge amount of money on PC games. Almost every game on the Steam market regularly goes on sale and you’ll frequently see up to 80% off specials. Stay tuned for all the latest on what Steam has to offer.
How to Use Steam Coupons
- Log in to you Steam account.
- Click on the “Games” tab at the top of the page and then “Activate a product on Steam.”
- Enter your Steam coupon code in the box. Your discount or reward will be automatically taken off when you purchase an applicable game or product.
How to Save at Steam
- Stay up to date on Steam sales. They are constantly running small sales -- a daily deal, weekly deals, mid-weekly deals and weekend sales. These sales bring a variety of discounts and you can sometimes even get free Steam games, though play may be limited to a certain time frame.
- Additionally, check out huge Steam seasonal sales when almost everything on the Steam market is discounted. If you’re patient, you can stock up on games during these sales and play them throughout the rest of the year -- or at least until the next sale. The largest seasonal sale is the Steam winter sale, but there is also the notable Steam summer sale. Just keep in mind that while holiday sales may offer discounts of up to 50% off, games featured as a daily, flash, or community choice deal could be up to 80% off.
- Add items to your Steam Wishlist and you’ll get an email from Steam when it goes on sale. You can also view your wishlist from within Steam and quickly see each game’s discount and price. This is very useful when you’re deciding what to buy during a big sale. You can quickly skim through the sales on the games you’re already interested in.
- Browse the free Steam games to play. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, but still don’t want to spend a lot, opt for their section of games under $10.
Check Out Software and Hardware Discounts
Besides hosting an awesome Black Friday video game sale, Steam offers deep discounts on other products, too. Check out their animation and modeling software or gaming hardware that makes it easier to play your games on your PC or TV. If past Black Friday sales repeat, you'll bag some great bargains in these departments as well.
Slickdeals is the leading crowdsourced shopping platform:
- Slickdeals strives to offer a comprehensive coverage of the best coupons, promo codes and promotions for thousands of different stores like Steam. We have a dedicated team that works around the clock to find, post and verify the offers we present to consumers.
- In the last 20 years, Slickdeals has saved online shoppers over $6.8 billion.
- We have 11 million active savvy shoppers, you can join our community by signing up.
- Slickdeals is the eighth largest online shopping destination in the U.S
- Download our Slickdeals chrome extension, get the best prices and auto apply coupons.
- Get great savings and deals at your fingertips by downloading our Slickdeals Mobile App on iOS or Android.
|1||Steam Coupons and Promo Codes for December||Ongoing|
|2||Take Up to 90% Off THQ Nordic Offical Game||Ongoing|
|3||Get Exclusive Deals & Offers w/ Email Sign Up||Ongoing|
|4||Get Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Now Available||Ongoing|
|5||Buy Steam Digital Gift Cards Starting $20||Ongoing|