- Purchase a Plex Pass: Memberships often offer exclusive access to premium features and early access to new ones. Plus, depending on your usage, purchasing a lifetime Plex Pass instead of a monthly subscription could save you money in the long run.
- Plex Supported Devices: Plex supports a variety of devices including Smart TVs, Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, and game consoles, all of which reduces the need to buy additional expensive devices, thereby saving you money.
- Keep an eye on official Plex News: Periodically, Plex may announce offers and deals on the blog which includes discounts on subscription and reduced pricing on other services.
- Reduce Server's Energy Consumption: Plex is known to consume reasonable amounts of energy when running on servers. By optimizing your server's energy consumption following Plex's recommendations, you can save on electricity costs.
- Use Plex's Live TV and DVR feature: Instead of paying for a cable subscription, you can save money by using Plex's Live TV and DVR feature, which allows you to watch free, over-the-air broadcasts in your area.
|Get 20% Off Lifetime Plex Pass with Promo Code
|plex Coupons and Promo Codes for February
|Get 25% Off Plex Pass w/ Discount Code
|Watch Hundreds of Free Live TV Channels
|Go Pro With Plex Pass For Only $4.99/Month