Audible by Amazon lifts the written word off the page and brings it straight to your ear. It's a fantastic resource if you like to listen to newspapers, magazines, educational content and just about anything else you could possibly want to get your hands on. Thanks to the savings you'll rack up using Audible offers, there's no reason not to try the audio book experience.
Can't get enough books? You've come to the right place. Audible not only has an extensive selection of products for you to consider but it also regularly offers promo codes and other discounts you can use to save money while you shop.
Why become an Audible member?
- Sign up and get a free book as a reward
- Get one free book per month as long as you're a Gold Plan member
- Enjoy commercial-free audio products
- Listen using the Audible app and enjoy moving between your devices without losing your place
- Enjoy a 30% discount on your purchases
Take Advantage of Audible's 365-day Return Policy
If you buy a book and you don't enjoy it, don't worry. Audible gives you a full 365 days after you purchase something to return or exchange any product that's not quite right, no questions asked. You'll need to be a member of Audible to qualify for this way to save. If you're an Amazon.com member, you can purchase materials on the Audible website, but you'll pay full price and won't be eligible to use this generous Audible deal. After you become a member, you can obtain a refund by logging into your account, navigating to the purchase history link and clicking on the return button next to the book for which you'd like a refund.
Enjoy a Free 30-day Trial
Try Audible at no risk. After you sign up, the first 30 days of your membership won't cost you a thing. Check out books from every genre, including romance, mystery, sci-fi and even new releases. After that, if you sign up for the basic Gold Plan, you'll be charged $14.95 per month. Platinum members pay $22.95 per month and have access to more book credits and higher credit rollover limits. Rest assured that even if you cancel your membership, you'll still be able to access any books you purchased.
How to Use Audible Coupons
- Log in to your Audible account and hover over the “Browse Audible” heading at the top of the page.
- Click on “Redeem a promo code.”
- Enter your Audible promo code in the box and click “Redeem.”
- On a mobile device, click on the Menu and then “Enter a promo code.”
- Enter your promo code and click “Redeem.”
How to Save on Audible
- Take advantage of new Audible subscription promo codes. Typically, you can find Audible deals offering a free two- or three-month trial.
- Download one free book from Audible every month. You’ll also get 30% off all additional books in the Audible library.
- Listen to more than 1,000 classic books for cheap. Audible offers lots of books at discounted prices, especially older books, often for less than $10.
Is Audible Worth It?
While we can’t say for sure whether Audible is worth it for you, it may be a good deal if you use it to your advantage. A subscription costs $14.95 a month (and you can cancel at any time,) and comes with a free book every month. If you love to listen to new releases, you could actually be saving money since new release audiobooks typically cost upwards of $35. While Audible books, and all audiobooks, tend to cost more than physical books or ebooks, you’ll get that 30% discount to help out. Plus, if the only time you have for books is driving to and from work, Audible could be a great solution.
How Does Audible Work
To get started with Audible, simply create an account (note that you can use your Amazon stored payment method if you want) and download the Audible app on your device. Then, log in to your account and select a book you want to listen to. From there, you’ll find the book in your Audible library. Once you start listening, Audible will keep your place across all devices, so you can start listening on your phone in the car and keep listening on your tablet at home. If you don’t like a book, you have a year from the purchase to return or exchange it for another title. It’s as simple as that.
2021 Audible Black Friday Sale Tips
Shop for favorite audiobooks during the 2021 Black Friday deals at Audible. Let the tips gathered from our 11 million members nationwide help you save money on Audible gifts and memberships. Audible, an Amazon company, is the world’s largest merchant of audiobooks, with millions of listeners.
Audible offers deals and sales to help you save money on audiobooks during Black Friday and all year long. Peruse the tips below to secure the best value for your money.
Audible Black Friday
Make sure you check out the 2021 Audible Black Friday Deals to get the best discounts of the year.
Slickdeals is the leading crowdsourced shopping platform:
- Slickdeals strives to offer a comprehensive coverage of the best coupons, promo codes and promotions for thousands of different stores like Audible. We have a dedicated team that works around the clock to find, post and verify the offers we present to consumers.
- In the last 20 years, Slickdeals has saved online shoppers over $6.8 billion.
- We have 11 million active savvy shoppers, you can join our community by signing up.
- Slickdeals is the eighth largest online shopping destination in the U.S
- Download our Slickdeals chrome extension, get the best prices and auto apply coupons.
- Get great savings and deals at your fingertips by downloading our Slickdeals Mobile App on iOS or Android.
|1||Save 10% Off Storewide w/ Promo Code||Ongoing|
|2||Sci-Fi and Fantasy Audiobooks - $14.95 Per Month||Ongoing|
|3||Self Development Audiobooks - $14.95 Per Month||Ongoing|
|4||Free Audiobook Download with a 30-Day Trial||Ongoing|
|5||Audible Coupons and Promo Codes for December||Ongoing|