This company is home to a thriving online community where customers can learn about, register for and participate in a variety of recreational and Active running events. They sell equipment for runners, cyclists and other Active recreational activities. Many of their services are free to use, though you can get extra features with a paid account.
While you can do things such as search for events for free, there are some paid features at Active that are worth considering. Here are some ways you can save as a runner and Active cyclist.
Sign Up for the Active Advantage
Get a premium membership to unlock many perks. Here are just some of the benefits that come with the paid membership:
- Get an Active coupon to purchase a new pair of shoes from Road Runner Sports.
- Sign up for two races and get the third one free, which saves you up to $80 on your third race each year.
- Pay no processing fee when signing up for endurance events.
- Get exclusive Active promo codes for certain races.
- Save up to an additional 15% off all your orders.
- Get a free pair of socks designed by Pro Compression exclusively for Active Advantage members.
- Enjoy a date night and save up to $78 on dinner through Restaurant.com and a movie through Fandango.
- Use up to a $50 live entertainment credit each month that you maintain with your premium membership for live entertainment events through TheTixFix.com.
Get the Free Mobile App
Take advantage of this company's free app to access races, special Active discounts and articles from your phone. Find it in the App Store or through Google Play. You can contact the company through their social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram.
Use the Free Shipping Option
All orders over $75 qualify for free shipping. Select standard ground shipping to use this deal at checkout.
|1||Active Coupons and Promo Codes for December||Ongoing|
|2||Take 40% Off Select Items||Until 12/31/2023|
|3||Find a Local Running Events||Ongoing|
|4||Find Local Ironman/Triathlon Events||Ongoing|
|5||Find Local Cycling Events||Ongoing|